Are you interested in a career in recruitment? Well here at PepsiCo we’re on the lookout for a Recruitment Co-ordinator to join our Talent Acquisition team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
PepsiCo produces the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales.
At PepsiCo, Talent Acquisition is a key part of our HR function. You won’t find our HR people sitting on the sidelines. They know the business inside and out, and work alongside their colleagues to ensure that people are at the heart of decision making. We're a commercial, pragmatic and extremely collaborative bunch and our support and guidance is highly valued by the wider PepsiCo business.
In this role you’ll be providing a recruitment co-ordination service to a number of our Supply chain sites across the UK. Day to day you’ll be conducting telephone screenings, speaking to candidates, posting adverts, arranging interviews, planning and facilitating assessment centres, administrating psychometric tests, dealing with queries, providing feedback to candidates and sending out external job offers. Yes, it’s a very busy job! It’s a non-stop, fast-paced role where there is always plenty to do.
You’ll be part of a larger team split across the UK, we’re a very friendly bunch! We're driven by getting results and we like seeing happy managers and happy candidates. Most importantly, we all understand how important recruitment is and how hiring great talent can shape the future of PepsiCo.
- Partner with Site HR Manager's to execute high volume recruitment campaign within agreed timescales
- Use the Applicant Tracking System (Kenexa Brassring) the effectively manage candidates through the recruitment in a timely manner
- TA Administration duties; including assessment and interview facilitation, posting roles, job offers and candidate management
- Sifting and screening front line candidates
- Internal stakeholder management and discretion in regard to scheduling assessments
- Facilitate assessment events, by providing a friendly welcome to visiting candidates, and ensuring they have a great experience during their time with us.
- Online and real time psychometric test administration for candidates (training will be provided).
- Deliver training in interview and selection techniques to site based hiring managers when needed
Key Skills and Experience:
- Proven recruitment administration experience in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Some exposure to applicant tracking systems is highly desirable but not essential.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Professional but friendly telephone manner.
- Experience of organising meetings/events and co-ordinating diaries.
- A strong interest in developing a career in HR or recruitment.
- The ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities
Location: Flexible but successful candidate will need to be able to travel to all our Supply Chain Sites (predominately Skelmersdale but with also the need to travel to Cupar, Scotland on occasion) to support assessment centers
#LI-UK Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.