The Global Procurement Manager, Capital Center of Excellence (COE) provides executional excellence and support to PepsiCo’s global businesses. This position reports to the Global Procurement Director, Capital Center of Excellence and is responsible for a managed spend of approximately $200 million and the business transformation to drive double-digit, incremental productivity through strategic initiatives within the category.
This position will manage and support transformation programs that drive capital productivity and reduce equipment lead times. This position will be responsible for supporting global pricing and supply chain strategies that support our capital agenda. This includes executing and managing new transformational programs that build on our strategic partnerships and leverage global spend to drive productivity agenda and reduce total cost of ownership. This role requires strong planning experience, development of performance and measurement tools and the ability to collaborate and influence others in cross-functional areas on negotiations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development of global performance tracking tools as they relate to the execution of the program strategy
- The strategic direction which delivers annual year over year productivity and total cost of ownership advantage
- Development and execution of global strategic programs that support long term supply and pricing strategies
- Implementation of a commercial framework to support global business transformation and business processes
- Influence of suppliers & stakeholders to adopt and execute business programs
- Build and leverage tools and technology to track and report productivity and drive ideation within the category
- Understand market indices to properly identify business risks and opportunities
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Supply Chain or Operations
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Procurement or Supply Chain Management
- Interpersonal & concise communication (written and oral) skills a must
- Proficient in MS Excel allowing for fact-based diagnostics and data mining
- Experience effectively interacting with all levels of management in multicultural settings across geographies
- Ability to develop and deploy strategies that yield year-over-year productivity across geographies and businesses
- Ability to operate independently and successfully in roles of both influence and control, interfacing at senior levels with suppliers, engineering resources, peers and senior company leadership
- Ability to effectively negotiate in tough situations with internal and external stakeholders and settle differences with minimal noise and drive for a solution that benefits all parties
- Experience leading and influencing individuals in a globally matrixed organization
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement