Do you want to work for the world’s leading Food and Beverage company? On Brands used by millions of consumers every day? In a high performing, fun and dynamic team? Making an impact from the very first day you start? Then you have come to the right place! We are recruiting for a Brand Manager Social Beverages BeLux in our Benelux Marketing team. A great place to accelerate your marketing career and make a difference!
Main Purpose of the role:
The Brand Manager Social Beverages is the driving force behind leading and executing the Pepsi & 7UP marketing plans for Belgium, working in close collaboration with colleagues from Sales, Category Management, Shopper marketing, Finance, Logistics, Commercialization as well as our European and Dutch Marketing Teams.
You act as a true challenger setting the new no-sugar norm in the soft drinks category.
You are responsible for our disruptive marketing campaigns such as the global Pepsi MAX taste challenge campaign, and leading the perfect execution of key marketing initiatives such as activations, roll-out of NPDs, communication plans (traditional and new media) or implementation of new pack designs.
You track and evaluate performance against aligned KPIs and make recommendations to course correct where needed. Through market analyses (trackers, competitive analysis, consumer insights,…) you are fully aware of what is going on in your category and are able to translate these into concrete plans and actions.
You coach and manage a junior brand manager.
You report to the Senior Brand Manager Social Beverages Belux and Juices BeNeLux.
You are a key member of a great beverages marketing team composed of 13 team members.
- Brand owner of the Social Beverages Brands : Pepsi & 7UP
- Key contributor to the development of the Strategic Marketing Brand Plans and Calendar to achieve brand objectives;
- Key contributor in building strong brand equity including winning activation campaigns and relevant innovations
- Lead the execution of key Marketing Initiatives ensuring project completion on time and on budget;
- Brief and maintain contact with key agencies;
- Know the business and performance of the brand through tracking and analysis and adjust/ develop plans based on this;
- Stakeholder management: you ensure cross-functional stakeholders are informed / aligned and key information is shared with management to support effective decision making;
- Lead internal cross-functional meetings
- Coach and develop a Junior Brand Manager
- Manage the marketing budget throughout the year for the brands you are responsible
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
Key skills and experiences:
- You have a university degree or similar;
- Relevant experience in (FMCG) 360° marketing management (equity, activation & innovation; traditional and new media) (5+ years);
- You are a pro-active self-starter, entrepreneurial and you have a ‘get things done’ mentality;
- You have strong communication skills, are persuasive and able to inspire and take others with you;
- People management skills
- Team player with strong project management skills;
- Flexible, positive and able to organize, coordinate and manage change under time pressure;
- You are creative, out of the box thinker and problem solver
- You have strong analytical skills
- Strong affinity with gen X/Z
- Languages: Dutch and/or French and English
- Digital Savvy: Used to navigate and work in a digital environment- You have genuine interest in how the company operates in this area and are keen on keeping track of the latest developments in the world of digitalization
Job Type: Regular