PepsiCo Saudi Snacks For Foods Limited established in 1995 with 2 plants in Riyadh & Dammam & more than 2,500 employees in KSA & UAE. Our brands include Lays, Doritos, Sunbites, Cheetos, Tasali & Quaker.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's commitment to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
As a member of PepsiCo’s Talent Acquisition team, the Associate TA Representative is a recruiter typically transitioning into full life-cycle recruiting. Once trained, they will be responsible for executing the full lifecycle staffing process for high-volume, salaried, multi-incumbent roles within a specific area of the business/function, fro L5 and below field roles - with oversight and guidance from a more senior level member of the TA team.
- Provide staffing support that is aligned to a specific internal functional client team, with a goal of filling open roles with qualified internal or external talent while achieving target metrics such as Time to Accept(TTA), Time-to Hire, and system accuracy, among others.
- Execute the full life cycle recruitment process for each requisition including:
o Facilitation of Hiring Manager Intake Meeting resulting in service-level alignment
o Ensure timely and effective communications between candidate(s) and hiring team
o Screen, assess, and evaluate internal and external candidates who have applied via online job postings and present qualified candidate slate to Hiring team. Candidate slate representation should meet Diversity & Talent Mix requirements established by the hiring team.
o Work closely with TA coordinator(s) to ensure seamless candidate courtship
o Manage the feedback process to determine next step actions in process. Manage with the attempt to achieve /build consensus, with Manager oversight when needed.
o Work with Manager to develop compelling offer for external hires. Present final offer to candidate. Manage offer negotiations if necessary with oversight from manager.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with multiple stakeholders, including functional hiring managers, HR partner(s), and TA coordinators in order to foster partnerships that yield consistent on-going communication, high-quality results, and efficient processes in order to build TA function credibility. This includes the ability to communicate general, fact-based trends around the external market, internal organizational needs, and profiling proficiency.
- Communicate and educate clients on the staffing policies and processes for both internal mobility and external selection
- Develop the ability over time to effectively portray PepsiCo as a strong Employer of Choice. This should include the ability to educate and deliver PepsiCo’s Employment Value Proposition, as well as information regarding PepsiCo’s portfolio, functions, culture, leadership model, employment brand, functional career options, and talent management/professional development approach.
• Undergraduate College Degree/ B Degree/First Level degree is required
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience, which may include TA Coordinator, HR, Recruiting, or prior functional applicable experience, among others.
• Proficient in full suite of Microsoft Suite of products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Prior work experience within another CPG or manufacturing organization and/or within another large, global, matrixed environment
• Prior experience working with Kenexa or another Candidate Management System/Applicant Tracking System.
• Ability to influence internal clients/hiring teams on staffing-related decisions
• Displays professionalism and interest to learn in an effort to develop strong client partnerships
• Personable, high energy individual that is passionate about recruitment and enjoys working in a fast paced, innovative, dynamic organization
• Must be collaborative team player
• Proficient oral and written communication skills
• Must appreciate the need to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion and professionalism at all times.
Job Type: Regular