- Serves as the primary customer service contact for the Service Center in order to assure maximum standards of efficiency, customer service and quality at the lowest, net landed cost.
- This individual will act as a liaison between the SC, our customers and the Customer Service Teams to ensure seamless service and resolve any/all customer opportunities.
- Resolve customer service issues, e.g., RAD, PA, CPU compliance and/or special requirements.
- Manage the communication and execution of pre-cut and post-cut notification to the customer service teams.
- Support customer order tracking and promotional activity.
- Provide end of period tracking, reporting, and management support by working closely with dock schedulers and CAS teams to minimize sales carryover
- Site performance tracking and productivity improvement across all internal and customer service metrics as well as facility capacity planning of labor and infrastructure to deliver planned volumes and productivity.
- Delivering/Tracking of site Productivity/Cost Savings built into AOP
- Development of Capabilities and Optimization of Systems, Processes and Procedures across the site
- Loss Analysis/Lean Six Sigma support to the Site
- Will be cross trained to support other distribution center functions
- All other duties as assigned
- 3 - 5 years of experience in logistics, customer service, or related supply chain functions
- Demonstrate understanding of supply chain systems
- Computer literacy in word processing, spread sheets, graphics along with the aptitude to extract information from all internal systems
- Must work and participate effectively in a team environment with diverse personalities
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop and maintain relationships within a 3rd party DC.
- Timely and effective verbal and written communications.
- Highly self-motivated and self-managed, with excellent prioritization and organizational skill.
- Must possess strong analytical skills including problem resolution /analysis.
- Ability to communicate effectively, internally and externally, to all levels of management.
- Bachelor's degree required
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement