The best work of your career is ahead. Find the role that starts it all today!
The PepsiCo Global Template Analytics lead will be responsible for timely delivery of IT SAP reporting and analytics solutions. The solution will be part of the Global Template deployment for PBC. This role will have primary responsibility for RTR and FP&A Analytics and also responsible for managing the other PGT analytics PepsiCo resources and vendor resources.
The role is expected to drive the fit to standard Enterprise First Global Template Fiori Analytical tiles working with business and functional teams and minimize the customization's. Also, drive the business self-service using semantic views in S4HANA and Enterprise HANA. Drive the integration of S4DATA to support global reporting from EDW. This role will adopt and adhere to agile principles for the Global Template project.
- Own requirements gathering, design, delivery, testing and user training of reporting and analytics solutions within the scope of PepsiCo Global Template PBC implementation for areas of RTR and FP&A
- Manage the sub-team leads supporting other functional areas such as OTC, MTD, EAM, PTP, FTS, TPM and RTS
- Ensure critical business needs for reporting both within SAP S4 and Legacy ecosystem are met
- Partner with solution functional leads and business experts to identify standard to fit KPIs in Global Template
- Activate and demo the standard KPIs to business during sprint sessions
- Scrum master for analytics working with teams located at multiple locations
- Manage the build of Enterprise HANA calc views, configure SLT for S4HANA to Ent. HANA data replication
- Lead seamless user experience for business leveraging multiple reporting tools ( BOBJ, Fiori and SAC )
- Enable self-service creating semantic views and training
- Actively engage business process owners, offering solution alternatives for optimization, simplification and standardization
- Work closely and collaborate with onshore and offshore scrum team members to ensure a prioritized and sufficient product backlog for the teams to work against
- Lead key Sprint planning, retrospectives and other key ceremonies
- Along with scrum team identify, monitor and implement key agreed-upon improvements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ years of hands-on S4HANA, Embedded Analytics, SAP BW, SAP Business Objects and SAP Analytics Cloud
- Deep knowledge of RTR and FP&A processes and sub-processes
- Expertise in S4HANA reporting artifacts such as CDS views, Fiori Apps, Eclipse Studio will be a plus
- Expertise in Enterprise HANA artifacts such as HANA Studio, Calc Views will be a plus
- At least 5 full lifecycle project deployments in SAP S4HANA, ECC and BW
- Expertise in integration architecture patterns to send data from SAP to Non-SAP systems
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work flexible hours based on varying business requirements
- Strong knowledge and experience in the following tools, disciplines and processes are nice to have: SAP SolMan 7+, MS Azure Dev Ops, Quality Center and MS Project
- Solves highly complex problems within their work team
- Strong influencing, facilitating and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in timelines and sequences
- Adaptability and flexibility including the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change
- Consulting background a plus
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement