Step up to the biggest challenge of your career and realize your potential when your determination meets our dynamic culture.
Our job as PepsiCo IT is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology solutions in the world. We shape, create, and deliver world-class technology capabilities & solutions to accelerate PepsiCo’s global growth across all functions.
The PepsiCo Global Template PTP Direct Functional Lead will lead the design, development, governance while supporting the implementation and deployment of the Direct Procurement are of Procure to Pay (PTP) value stream for the PepsiCo Global Template (PGT). The objective of this role is to ensure that the PGT supports the execution of end to end Direct Procurement processes with SAP and Ariba. This includes collaborating with the PTP Direct Global Process Lead to design standardize business processes and ensuring that the configured system conforms to the PGT design approach while meeting the needs of end-users. The PTP Direct Functional Design Lead will be a key contributor to the PGT Design Authority.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of experience configuring, deploying and managing SAP ERP with a focus on one or more these areas of SAP PTP, or MTD areas of S4. Ariba skills a plus
- Strong experience in end to end process design and development. And integration with cross-functional areas with SAP
- Knowledge and experience in the following tools, disciplines and processes are nice to have: SAP SolMan, Azure, ALM, ARIS and MS Project
- Deep and broad PTP experience in a global capacity
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Solves highly complex problems within the work team, and with cross-functional teams
- Strong influencing, facilitating and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in timelines and sequences
- Adaptability and flexibility including the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change
- Consulting background a plus
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement