Step up to the biggest challenge of your career and realize your potential when your determination meets our dynamic culture.
Our job as PepsiCo IT is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology solutions in the world. We shape, create, and deliver world-class technology capabilities & solutions to accelerate PepsiCo’s global growth across all functions.
We are seeking to hire a Solution Design Sr. Specialist (Supplier Collaboration) who will lead the design, development, governance, and support the implementation and deployment of our Request to Serve (RTS) value stream for the PepsiCo Global Template (PGT). The objective of this role is to ensure that our program supports the execution of end to end business processes procuring, assembling, installing and maintaining PepsiCo Market equipment, including Vending Machines, Fountains and Coolers. This includes collaborating with other Global Process Leads to design standardized business processes and ensuring that the configured system conforms to our unified design approach while meeting the needs of global end-users. In this role, you will be a key contributor to the PGT Design Authority.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of experience configuring, deploying and managing SAP ERP with a focus on one or more these areas of SAP PTP, or MTD areas of S4. Ariba skills a plus
- Strong experience in end to end process design and development. And integration with cross-functional areas with SAP
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Knowledge and experience in the following tools, disciplines and processes are nice to have: SAP SolMan, Azure, ALM, ARIS and MS Project
- Solves highly complex problems within the work team, and with cross-functional teams
- Deep and broad PTP experience in a global capacity
- Strong influencing, facilitating and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in timelines and sequences
- Adaptability and flexibility including the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change
- Consulting background a plus
Job Type: Regular