- Achieve top line volume plan.
- Control all operating costs & ensure all salesmen return cartons.
- Motivate & lead the area team to achieve the highest standard of excellence.
- Monitor Sales & KPI activities & ensure all route sales targets are achieved.
- Coach, train & develop Salesman and Sales Assistants using company training & development programmes
- Performance manage subordinates in accordance with company standard & policies & in conjunction with HR Manager & RSM recruit as necessary to maintain a full staff compliment.
- Co-ordinate Area account plans to ensure areas delivery towards the regional plan in the organised trade.
- Review & present volume, expenditure & profitability actual/forecast Vs plan to RSM and NFSM.
- Liaise with external merchandising services to achieve the most effective merchandising practices.
- Identify business opportunities & implement agreed plans to overcome shortfalls to ensure continuous business growth.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an FMCG sales environment
- Strong people management skills (minimum 3 years)
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Strong administration skills
- Tertiary qualification in the business related field
- Financial acumen
- Computer literacy
- Code 8 Licence
Job Type: Regular