This position contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by supervising the loading of the route and transport trucks for a warehouse facility.
Major Tasks, Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities:
- Utilize docks, warehouse layout and route truck loading patterns that minimize loading time
- Ensure the optimal inventory levels of full goods are maintained in order to fulfil daily sales needs
- Provide timely service to sales department while minimizing warehouse and production costs
- Supervise warehouse loaders within the warehouse
- Ensure the team is adequately staffed, managed and trained
- Maintain the inventory system to aid in production scheduling
Basic Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years of Operations or Logistics experience
- Ability to work 2nd Shift
- Previous supervisory experience
- Bachelors Degree
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement