Step up to the biggest challenge of your career and realize your potential when your determination meets our dynamic culture.
Our job is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology solutions in the world. We shape, create, and deliver world class technology capabilities & solutions to accelerate PepsiCo’s global growth across all functions
The PGT (Pepsi Global Template) Order to Cash Solution Design Sr. Specialist supports the design, deployment, and governance of the Order & Contract Management, Pricing, Rebates & Free goods, and, DSD & Transportation/Logistics capabilities of the PepsiCo Global Template.
In this role your objective will be to ensure that the Global Template supports the execution of business processes related to: order capture, management and provisioning of goods or services; providing a platform for sales to our end customers, accessing all information necessary to process, manage, ship and track orders in a timely manner; setting up the correct pricing agreements and master records, i.e. all on-invoice and off-invoice discounts/agreements, free goods, list price, discounts, surcharges, freights, rebate agreements, customer bill backs, tax, etc.; data governance and pricing controls including mass pricing maintenance; Van Sales, Pre Sales & Pre Order DSD GTM models including enabling integration of back end SAP system with the front line mobility solutions; picking, packing, shipping and delivering customer and stock transport orders; returns or inbound product receipts; and, integration with warehouse systems and advance transportation systems for route planning, load building, etc.
This role will adopt and adhere to Agile principles for the Global Template project.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of experience configuring, deploying and managing SAP ERP with a focus on Order To Cash
- Strong experience in end to end OTC design and development. And integration with other functional areas like finance, make to deploy and procure to pay
- Knowledge of SAP solution in following processes - Order & Contract Management, Pricing and rebates, Logistics, Invoice & Price Corrections, Accounts Receivable Returns & Empties Management and Direct Store Delivery (DSD)
- Functional and technical knowledge in core processes such as Order Management, Pricing, Condition Contracts, Basic Logistics, Invoicing. And in advance solutions such as – Transportation Management, Integration with external Transportation Solutions and Direct Store Delivery
- Knowledge of all master data objects required to support all OTC processes (business partner and roles, customer hierarchy, etc)
- Deep and broad Order To Cash experience in a global capacity
- Previous leadership role on a major SAP transformation project
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Knowledge and experience in the following tools, disciplines and processes are nice to have: SAP SolMan, Azure, ALM, ARIS and MS Project
- Strong influencing, facilitating, and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments
- Consulting background a plus
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement