- Leadership of brands and multiple calendar events
- Brands activation platforms / ecosystems development
- Driving digital / mobile first agenda as brand strategic communication pillar and way of brand building
Annual operation plan
- Participate in strategic planning process (providing brand-related inputs)
- Prepare, align within the organization and present to the management team recommendations on brand support projects
- Proactively managing brand performance and developing AOP and associated volumes.
Brand leadership & management of brand business model
- Lead execution of Energy AOP projects within approved budget in order to ensure Energy sales and market share target achievement.
- Develop with the guidance of Marketing Director of Energy category marketing agenda to deliver the aligned business objectives.
- Manage all aspects of brand profitability:
- To ensure brand pricing strategy implementation;
- To initiate and seek opportunities for optimizations;
- To ensure maximum return on brand investment
- Ownership of brand budget and P&L. Develop business cases.
- Manage x-functional working parties and 3rd party relationships
- Brand and business performance tracking and analysis
- Manage insights agenda for respected portfolio
- Initiation and management of brand research projects.
- Human resource management
- Coach and develop junior brand manager
- 5+ year of experience in marketing or brand management within FMCG company
- Higher education (Marketing or Economics, Management, MBA, is a plus)
- English - upper-intermediate level
- Excellent presentation skills
- Advanced PC user (PowerPoint and Excel)
Job Type: Постоянный