About PepsiCo!PepsiCo Foodservice is a division of PepsiCo that brings the company’s entire portfolio of food and beverage brands to market in out-of-home consumption channels to meet consumer needs at work, at play, and on the go.
As part of our Winning with Purpose journey, we are excited to build out a new Sales team to launch a brand new hydration healthy offering which provides consumers with access to a completely new, in-demand and fun to use beverage ecosystem and experience.
PepsiCo is committed to growing our Beyond the Bottle business, as evidenced by our recent acquisition of SodaStream. With SodaStream as our leading in-home Beyond the Bottle business, we are now rapidly growing our focus to provide personalized options wherever people seek hydration, including Workplaces and College Campuses.
This is an enormous opportunity to evolve the beverage industry by selling a complete solution which meets existing consumer and customer demand.
Your real passion for Sales, combined with PepsiCo’s R&D capabilities, global reach, design, and marketing expertise, will enable us to drive further breakthrough sustainable innovation in the future of hydration.
We’re excited to see what we can accomplish with your skills, ideas, and perspectives. Are you in?
What’s Your Role?This position can be based within South Division Territory and proximity to the major airport as it
requires extensive travel.
The Hydration Sales Manager will provide leadership and manage the local/divisions placement and sales plans of the Dispensed Hydration platform. You will demonstrate the capability to navigate and influence internal relationships in a high matrix landscape.
You will provide stewardship against internal operating plans and customer expectations and will work in concert with Workplace segment leadership to ensure customer engagement and strategic plan execution.
Customers for this segment may include Restaurants, Colleges and Universities, Hospitals, Workplaces, Recreation and Education accounts.
- Represent leadership as Hydration Sales Manager across PepsiCo Global Foodservice.
- Play an integral role in supporting the Divisions to deliver their respective plans.
- Develop and deploy programs to measure, monitor and incentivizes sales performance of our partners/distributors.
- Demonstrate the capability to drive a team agenda to exceed business plan deliverables.
- Drive volume and revenue through customer engagement with National Account base by utilizing fact-based selling methods, creative, and innovative selling skills.
- Operationalize strategic Dispensed Hydration plans through complex and matrix internal and external landscapes.
- Collaborate with a dynamic sales team to activate local and national marketplace strategic initiatives within multiple bottler geographies in order to build brand development and improve brand performance.
- Partner with national sales teams to improve overall customer engagement through enhanced selling stories and playbook execution.
- Analyze customer information and business trends through internal data/metrics to identify and expand business opportunities.
- Demonstrate a high capacity to interpret sales scorecard/metrics to deliver a comprehensive plan for gap closures.
- Work cross-functionally to cultivate partnership and demonstrate influence with key internal partners ( IT, Finance).
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of fact-based selling experience
- Food Service or consumer packaged goods experience
- High energy and desire to win
- Proven track record of building productive long-lasting relationships
- Shown analytical and acute problem-solving skills
- Engaging and influential communication style
- In-depth knowledge of developing and executing sell stories/presentations
- Willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
- 50% travel required with assigned geography
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular