PepsiCo Foodservice is a division of PepsiCo that brings the company’s entire portfolio of food and beverage brands to market in out-of-home consumption channels to meet consumer needs at work, at play, and on the go.
As part of our Winning with Purpose journey, we are excited to build out a new Sales team to launch a brand new hydration healthy offering which provides consumers with access to a completely new, in-demand and fun to use beverage ecosystem and experience.
PepsiCo is committed to growing our Beyond the Bottle business, as evidenced by our recent acquisition of SodaStream. With SodaStream as our leading in-home Beyond the Bottle business, we are now rapidly growing our focus to provide personalized options wherever people seek hydration, including Workplaces and College Campuses.
This is an enormous opportunity to evolve the beverage industry by selling a complete solution which meets existing consumer and customer demand.
Your real passion for Sales, combined with PepsiCo’s R&D capabilities, global reach, design, and marketing expertise, will enable us to drive further breakthrough sustainable innovation in the future of hydration.
We’re excited to see what we can accomplish with your skills, ideas, and perspectives. Are you in?
**This position is location free but to be based within proximity to a major airport as it requires extensive travel**
What Is Your Role?
The Distributor National Account Sales Manager will lead the relationship with vending and broad-line distributors for the Dispensed Hydration platform. This includes ownership of program development & commercialization of the Platform at both the Headquarter and Regional Sales/Operations Offices.
You will work directly with the distributor’s Procurement, Marketing, Merchandising and Sales teams, and be responsible for segment-specific sales targets, promotions, program planning, and trade fund management.
- Manage relationships with existing customers, and establish & develop new customers
- Own Joint Business Planning with customers to establish share leadership on Hydration Platform
- Meet and exceed business plan deliverables
- Identify and proactively address barriers and high-reaching responses
- Improve volume and revenue in assigned accounts by utilizing fact-based selling methods
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution
- Work cross-functionally to cultivate teamwork and demonstrate influence with key internal partners (IT, Finance, Marketing, HR, PES)
- Ensure customers are aligning with PBNA contract requirements
- Analyze customer information and business trends through internal data/metrics to identify and expand business opportunities
- Demonstrate a high capacity to interpret sales scorecard/metrics to deliver a comprehensive plan maintain up to date and accurate Scorecards that benchmark successful critical metric execution
- Deliver sales forecasts (demand planning) to improve product availability both at PepsiCo and Distributors
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3–5 years of sales experience
- Food Service, Equipment Innovation, or consumer packaged goods experience
- Consistent track record of building productive long-lasting relationships
- Proven analytical and acute problem-solving skills
- Operates with a high level of integrity
- Engaging and influential communication style
- In-depth knowledge of developing and executing sell stories/presentations
- Requires extensive travel 50% or more
- Willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement