Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
To continue our success, we are currently seeking a Commercial Finance Senior Manager for 12 months, to lead our Commercial Finance team. Partnering with our Commercial teams you will be responsible for driving profitable revenue growth for the Australia Snacks business. Here is your opportunity to lead a highly successful team to delivery against PepsiCo’s business planning process including AOP, JBP and monthly Forecasting. This role will have reach across senior stakeholders in Revenue Management, Commercial Strategy, Marketing Leadership team to deliver the revenue growth for ANZ.
You will be:
- Lead Commercial Finance team to deliver AU Snacks commercial planning process
- Drive the overall profitability of the innovation agenda and maintain the guardrails
- Influence and lead revenue growth strategies to drive revenue growth
- Influence the improvement in P&L’s support in long- and short-term trade-offs with market place investments.
- Streamline core finance forecasting, planning, reporting, and performance management processes
- Part of the Finance Leadership Team and Sales Leadership Team
You will have:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent international qualification, with CPA or CIMA (ACMA, CGMA) qualification
- 10+ years’ experience (in which at least 3+ years in FMCG industry) in a senior finance leadership role
- Experience in working cross-functionally, including experience working with Sales and Marketing
- Experience managing a large team
- Proven experience in transformation of business processes and function
What we can offer you:
- Excellent work-life balance with our flexible office environment
- A competitive remuneration package
- Career development opportunities
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo extras program
Working at PepsiCo:
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PEPSICO’S job application process:
- Submit your application via our website, including a cover letter & resume
- Interview and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary