Main purpose of the role:
Make the Field Sales Force AFH BE gain in efficiency by delivering (pro-actively) :
- Objective performance diagnosis, focused on maximizing growth opportunities
- Unlock & Apply advanced Analytics to drive future growth & maximizing ROI
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
- Focusing on granular AFH specific topics like: category, portfolio, brand, competitor, channel and customer analytics to bring clarity on AFH external performance and granular drivers down to Channel and product level across all available KPIs.
- Translating the insights into a clear message and will recommended action plans to improve the performance
- Provide input for Essa/BU reporting and Provide input for forecast for different channel AFH (KPI’s, Vol, NR)
- Develop tool to analyze the EOY rebates, Data sharing and the Wholesale Strategy
- Develops Field BNL Away from home Trend Quarterly Snapshots
- Secure high quality of Customer Database & data
- Secure Quarterly Correct File by product (Wholesaler Turnover/SKU)
- Secure Midyear and EOY Correct File ND Contracts
- Graduate or university degree
- 1- 2 years of experience in a similar analytical function
- Strong analytical skills, able to see connections in the data, trends and generate insights
- Experience of problem solving through analysis of multiple complex data sources and insight
- Super-user of continuous data sets, including all CRM-tool
- Highly skilled in Excel
- Good presentation skills
- Questioning nature
- Able to take an objective stand w. r. to performance & forecast reviews
- Ability to understand the different information needs of the different stakeholder.
- Used to navigate and work in a digital environment – you have genuine interest in how the company operates in this area and are keen on keeping track of the latest developments in the world of digitalization.
- Strong languages skills : fluent in Dutch, French and English (verbal and written)
Job Type: Regular