Auto req ID: 198769BR
We are PepsiCo, one of the most iconic and recognized consumer brands around the world. With net revenues of over $65 billion and almost 300,000 employees worldwide, PepsiCo’s approach at work is full strength – never settling for second best. We Perform with Purpose. Because of that dedication, our Finance function is an essential piece of our strategic vision. That means PepsiCo is equally committed to helping people lead healthier lives and providing a safe and inclusive work environment for our employees to grow personally and expertly.
We are currently looking for a South West Europe (SWE) Media and Total connections Plan (TCP) Senior Manager to lead media, digital, e-commerce and coordinated communications strategy for both categories Foods & Beverages and key brands in multi-market campaigns (Spain, Italy and Portugal). A successful candidate will help Brand Directors and Marketing Managers to find opportunities, drive growth, encourage agency partners to deliver coordinated campaign ideas and align plan.
• Develop multi-year integrated campaign strategies
• Partner with Marketing Managers in the 3 markets providing guidance, guardrails and strategies to build the plans for each brand and market defining clear critical metrics
• Partner with media partnership teams to drive scale across TCP for global brands
• Support brand teams to define media sufficiency levels for their initiatives and to pursue channel neutral ideas and communications ideas designed to deliver the right message through the right cannel at the right time
• Connect with ESSA team to share best practice and new findings across the category, including but not limited to opportunities to lift and shift social media content alliances, cross-market agencies, store media and innovative technologies and other media implementations from partners
• Partner with Sales Directors to define long term growth strategy for e-commerce channel.
• Work closely with Key Account Managers to create account plans that include e-commerce strategy and activities.
• Support test a learn framework priorities to drive future growth, including eCommerce & IT innovation team.
• Partner with insights to define common measurement approach including scorecards, tools for return on investment & equity measurement and the relevant important metrics and benchmarks
• Support the Media & TCP capability agenda; both on the specific capability
• Lead relevant digital media partner relationships (i.e. Facebook, Google, JC Decaux, etc], linking up closely with media agency to unlock added new value benefits
• Encourage senior management to think holistically when developing marketing communications by continually communicating a consistent vision and strategy, showcasing opportunities, plans and results.
• Think broadly and beyond our traditional business lines to identify new digitally-enabled business initiatives
• Keep up to date with the strategic digital landscape (consumers, competitors, technologies, etc.) and regularly shares this information with key partners.
Key Skills and Experience:
• At least 5 years of relevant integrated connections planning experience, building brands trough media and more specifically through digital.
• Strong digital marketing skills with desirable experience in e-commerce
• Experience with media plan optimization and working with media partners to scale activations
• Creative strategist who is comfortable challenging status quo, brings creativity to problem-solving through the use of innovative frameworks and technological solutions
• Excellent communication skills - engage and influence multiple stakeholders to build strong working relationships, with an aptitude to galvanize teams and get consensus from a matrix organization
• Analytical skills – build robust analysis and meaningful insights to drive actions and highlight opportunities
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast moving and ever changing environment with maturity and foresight to cope with input and changes, sometimes at the last minute.
• Inspire others – ability to engage broad range of partners both through compilation of compelling and persuasive presentations and ability to deliver.
• Genuine - in possession of humility, honesty and integrity
• Technically aware - this is not an IT role, but there is an aspect of the role designed to use technology to improve comms plans during interactions, so candidate should have worked closely with the technological side of digital.
The position can be based in Barcelona or Madrid.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular