The Corporate SAP Audit Manager position will support the Audit Director in leading the transformation programs related audits, and support other information technology, operational and financial global system audits throughout PepsiCo.
- Participate in global system pre-implementation audits
- Execute global system configuration control testing, analyze results and communicate findings with the business
- Identify opportunities to enhance use of automated controls where applicable
- Create and/or maintain global system audit guide in support of both financial and IT audits
- Leverage data analytics to enhance audit procedures and effectiveness
- 7-10 years of work experience
- Bachelor's Degree (Information Management, MIS, Finance with IT minor, Accounting with IT minor or related combinations or degrees with business and technical mix)
- SAP S/4 HANA project implementation experience
- Working knowledge of agile and waterfall SDLC methodologies and approaches
- Broad understanding of business functions and processes and how they are supported by SAP configuration and IT controls
- Ability to identify and assess project, technology and business risks and work with clients to develop practical recommendations to mitigate those risks
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills; ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences both in written and verbal communications
- Strong business acumen - ability to quickly and effectively understand business context, identify and communicate key technology risk implications
- Understanding of core IT general control processes (e.g., Change Management, System Development Lifecycle, Information Security, IT Operations etc.)
- Must be able to travel up to 30%
Job Type: Pipeline
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement