Business Innovation Analyst
The PepsiCo Foods Canada (PFC) Business Innovation team collaborates with functional representatives across the business to deliver solutions and strategies that drive growth through the use of data and analytics. We are seeking an individual with exceptional data manipulation skills, an analytical mindset and strong appreciation for delivering business results. Experience in evaluating business processes, uncovering areas for improvement and delivering successful solutions is a must. Strong communication and collaboration skills are required.
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo's effort to help build a more sustainable food system represents a key element of the company's broader vision of accelerated, sustainable growth known as Winning with Purpose. As part of this vision, PepsiCo is striving to be a better company by further integrating purpose into the core of its business and brands and doing even more for people and the planet. Our purpose efforts include fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, supporting the communities where we live and work, and improving choices in our portfolio through reformulations and new products.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are focused on delighting our consumers by delivering high-quality products and exciting brand campaigns. Our people are critical to our success and by supporting their personal growth and development and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, PepsiCo Canada is a company you’ll be proud to join!
What you’ll be working on:
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements and uncovering areas for improvement
- Understand analytics requirements through interpretation of business requirements
- Complete proof of concepts
- Lead solution development and implementation
- Performing user acceptance testing
- Effectively communicating insights and plans to project stakeholders
- Lead the successful adoption of solutions into the business process
- Bring forward best practices in data and analytics space by tracking technology and industry trends
- Providing training, coaching and guidance on analytical tools to cross-functional team members
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- University degree in Business or Information Technology or equivalent
- 3-6 years of experience working as a business or data analyst
- Comprehensive knowledge of Databases and strong SQL programming skills.
- Experience with reporting tools like Tableau, Power BI or Business Objects
- Proficiency in data blending tools like Trifacta or Alteryx
- Knowledge of statistical analysis tools like R or Python is an asset.
- Experience with Scrum methodology is an asset.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution and vacation time
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
- An opportunity to give back to the community with our Always on Volunteer 360 Program
- An organization that aims to use their scale, reach and expertise to build a more sustainable world
Job Type: Temporary