We are PepsiCo. We are a diverse group, spread across 200 countries and territories, and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Tropicana, Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Quaker and Gatorade.
We perform with a purpose. Together, we raise the bar in lean manufacturing practices. We're a think tank, bringing our ideas into action and are determined to find ways to drive efficiencies, improve processes and achieve the highest level of safety… all while meeting the demands of our customers and consumers to deliver the best products. At PepsiCo, we are committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, and to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better. This role is within our Howell, Mi. facility.
What you'll do:
The TPM Manager is a critical leader for the PepsiCo Beverages North America Beverages (PBNA) organization. You'll provide high level coordination for the implementation of TPM within the beverage manufacturing locations in the Howell, MI facility, while ensuring all resources are aligned against the priorities of the business including: Safety, Quality, Production Efficiency, Cost and Customer Service.
This role is fundamental in supporting and leading TPM implementation, productivity improvement, and loss elimination initiatives. As a leader, you'll develop training and build individual capability for each of the site TPM pillar leaders.
• You'll assist the plant leadership in expanding the implementation of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) principles and Lean-Six Sigma capability tools.
• Drive continuous TPM Site Phase progression within all TPM Pillars in Howell, MI. Including the responsibility for supporting Autonomous Maintenance (AM) / Focused Improvement (FI) / Planned Maintenance (PM) / Review & Response (R&R) pillars.
• You will support and guide all pillar team development, execution, and activities supporting TPM initiatives and processes. Will work with pillar teams to engage all levels of the organization in the operating system delivering world class results.
• Key leader in Focused Improvement / LSS efforts and provide guidance to local leadership focusing on process capability, throughput, loss and critical metric improvements. Drive team based and data driven culture
• Maintain communications with other TPM resources and facilities in sharing standard methodologies to make things happen and capability development consistency
• Provide strong technical leadership to and partner with the Operations Department to effect improvement on production lines. Participate in development of strategies and in guidance of the operations to achieve proposed business True Efficiency (TE) & Running Efficiency (RE) objectives through loss elimination, technical capability building and job efficiency and involvement.
What you'll bring:
• Thorough knowledge of processing and packing equipment to effectively lead technical resources to successfully maintain production line equipment to achieve high levels of productivity.
• Your working knowledge of TPM principles within at least one of the following TPM Pillars: Autonomous Maintenance, Planned Maintenance, Focused Improvement or Early Management.
• Strong financial control skills to support plant efforts in successful cost and capital planning performance.
• Strong leadership skills with the proven ability to set a vision, manage change, develop personnel and strategically plan for continuous improvement.
• Your ability to communicate effectively and to influence at all levels of the organization (from operators to Plant Director level)
• Technical understanding of food / beverage manufacturing processes and compliance requirements preferred
• Ability to travel and ability to work off shifts occasionally
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Safe driving record strongly preferred
• This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
• Degree: Bachelors Degree in Engineering (preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement