- Effectively translate analytics into business impact across commercial, developing, scaling and deploying analytical solutions across marketing, sales and revenue management in partnership with the data science teams and business owners
- Partner with relevant Business CoE’s to scope and deliver Advanced Analytics use cases, and support the embedding in the organisation
- Coordinate use case / project resources, to ensure use cases are delivered on time and on budget
- Closely collaborate and partner with the data science team as well as 3rd party vendors / agencies to design and deliver high impact analytical solutions, models, dashboards etc.
- Manage a team of direct reports – with possible team expansion expected as use cases widen
- Develop and continuously and improve our methodology, tools and solutions, in collaboration with data science and CoE’s, to address commercial advanced analytics use cases
- Be a data & analytics evangelist, supporting the creation of a data & analytics-driven culture while educating stakeholders on the use of analytics, the use cases and potential impact
- Experience leading projects leveraging data, insights and analytics, preferably in a retail, brand manufacturing or consumer-facing company, or as a consultant servicing clients in this space.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, along with the ability to influence and demonstrate confidence in communications with stakeholders at all levels
- Solid understanding of how data & analytics can be used to drive business impact – comfort and good intuition around advanced analytics, with a good basic understanding of modelling techniques and advanced applied skills
- The ability to tell a compelling story using analytics outputs and data from primary, secondary and third-party data sources, with an ability to understand how the related insights might drive business impact
- Strong project management, organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility in adjusting & reprioritizing to meet changing needs in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills. Ability to influence upwards across the business.
- Strong project management skills; track record of delivering high profile, high impact data & analytics projects
- Previous experience in how Machine Learning / AI can be leveraged, scaled, and used to derive insights and business impact a plus
- Bachelor’s degree; a Bachelor’s degree in a science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM) field an advantage
- Ability to travel up to 10-20% of time to meet internal business, data teams (Europe), IT, occasional meetings with global / external technology & service providers
Job Type: Regular
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.