Associate Manager – KSA and Yemen is responsible for the Coordination with Franchise and Marketing Manager in the development and execution of the annual AOP for the markets. He/she is responsible for Category / Brands / Trade Marketing plans.
The Associate Manager must have full understanding of the impact of all marketing & trade marketing activities on their brands / consumers / shoppers / customers and bottling organization.
- Jointly develop and deploy of category/brand plans through using the material received from global/regional teams as well as developing local content in a way that maximizes local consumer & shopper preference
- Maintain and keep up-to-date business procedures and test scripts; execute control activities as designed and update the process owner with any change in the process. Complete Quarterly self-testing by prescribed deadlines and remediate ineffective controls by the date agreed with process owner and the Internal Control team
- Support in the development of the marketing calendar by quarter leveraging global and regional initiatives consistent with brand strategy, and AOP objectives
- Jointly develop brand’s packaging, promotional, sponsorship programs development consistent with the brand marketing calendar, quarterly initiatives plan
- Ensure program deployment with high execution standards
- Support in leading development and deployment of market specific communication
- Support in leading evaluation of program impact and effectiveness, track brand KPI’s (consumer and trade) catalogue learning/build database, recommend actions to improve and report the results to top management.
- Supports development of annual market research plans to support market strategy development and performance tracking
- Responsible for agency management (Activation agencies/brand agencies/media agencies)
- Support Marketing Manager in Managing pull budgets with approved levels, in line with agreed AOP
- Lead competitive SWOT tracking for input to plan and initiative development
- Trade and Channel Development
- Support in leading the development and execution of all shopper communication material
- Co-lead with Franchise the POSM deployment plans across all bottlers
- Support the development of channel programs
- Strengthen and Leverage the Organization
- Work on own performance and development objectives
- University Degree- BA
- Minimum of 5 to 6 years of relevant experience
- Ability to communicate clearly, read and write effectively in English & Arabic - Arabic is a must.
Apply now and our recruitment team will be in contact!
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular