There’s No One Else Quite Like You. Your Skills And Talents. Your Personal Experiences.
Your Point Of View. Your Dreams.
At PepsiCo, we know the things that make you different are your real power.
Because we’ve seen the amazing things that can happen when we dare to be different ourselves. That’s why we’re continually taking on new challenges. Introducing new products. Delivering surprising moments. Creating what’s next. We’re excited to see what we can accomplish when your skills, ideas and perspectives meet our dynamic team.
PepsiCo’s is looking for talented and courageous individuals with collaborative and entrepreneurial approach who will join our fast-moving consumer business teams to make real impact in the marketplace.
Bring ingenuity. Bring curiosity. Bring drive. You’ll learn twice as much in half the time. Let’s make ideas that ripple in every corner of the world.
PepsiCo Benelux is home to some of the world’s most loved food and drink products. Making every day favorites like Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Duyvis, Quaker and Tropicana, to name a few! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love; through innovation and pioneering marketing of our products. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have been voted year after year as a Top Employer.
The PepsiCo Glo Student Challenge is an exciting opportunity to develop people early in their careers to help them reach their full potential. We do this by exposure to a breadth of Supply Chain experience coupled with broad business understanding and exciting development program.
The Program for Supply Chain Benelux
2-year End-to-End Supply Chain rotation program, starting from September 2020
- You will rotate over at least 4 roles which cover Customer Service & Logistics and Demand planning departments, combined with Manufacturing
- During 12 months of the program, you’ll embark on different roles in our Customer Service & Logistics teams and be based in our Head Quarters (Utrecht, the Netherlands or Zaventem, Belgium).
- For the other rotation you’ll move to one of our Manufacturing plants. For 12 months where you’ll be learning all fundamentals within a Manufacturing site as a Front Line Manager.Hereby you will be in charge of a full operational team where you will deliver on people and business objectives and train your people skills to the full.
- During your graduate program you will learn about project leadership and how to facilitate others in the road to success in subject matters such as Process optimization, Sustainability, Lean management, People development, Productivity, or planning efficiency.
- We’ll give you a clear on-boarding, an intensive training package, learning networks, tailored support and a mentorship program for the entire length of the program, and much more and that to make sure you are ready for your next step after your graduate program.
- We believe hard work is important, but we also know a balance is essential. We therefore provide some fantastic flexible benefits alongside a great work life balance, combined with a full-time PepsiCo contract
What we’re looking for in a graduate?
- Master’s degree student Business Engineering or Science (Supply Chain Management, Innovation Management, Technology, Electromechanical, Bioscience, Biochemical, Biotechnology, Food technology, Life Science, Food processing,) or closely related disciplines;
- Graduating in 2020 or have a first work experience of maximum 3 years;
- An appreciation of Supply Chain processes; planning, operation, order capture and manufacturing;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate to a diverse audience;
- Quick learner who can build relationships;
- People who thrive on challenges with good organizational skills;
- A passion and drive to achieve results with bags of energy;
- Focused on achieving personal and business goals;
- A flexible approach with the ability to work with a demanding agenda and prioritize tasks;
- A team player who can look at the whole picture and seek to positively influence in it;
- Driver’s license B;
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Dutch & English language is key.
- Flexible in location. You will be rotating yearly from Head Quarters to one of our strategic plants and you are willing to work in a shift regime (3 shifts) at plant level.
What to expect next
If you are interested in this program, apply now! You can upload your English CV in your application on www.pepsicojobs.com. After that, we will gather the interest and approach you for next steps in the interview process.
After you’ve applied, you will:
- Receive an online test
- Have a call with one of our Talent Acquisition members to understand your motivation
- Interview with Supply Chain business and HR
- Open day where you meet other Supply Chain grads and get to know PepsiCo better