We are Pepsi Logistics Company, Inc. (PLCI), a subsidiary of PepsiCo offering a wide variety of quality transportation solutions across North America. At PLCI, you get the best of both worlds; an entrepreneur’s mindset plus the worldwide presence of PepsiCo. We generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. What makes you unique, makes us better. So bring your curiosity. Bring your creativity and determination. Bring your talent to our stage. We’ll give you a platform to show off your skills. Are you ready to join our team as we change the logistics industry?
As a Logistics Coordinator, you will be part of our frontline response unit. You will provide quality tactical operations support, from freight order entry and shipments to delivery issue resolution and track and trace support. Your dedication to identifying and resolving any potential gaps in service is critical to meeting and maintaining our stringent customer transportation demands.
This is an entry-level role within our freight brokerage, with opportunity for advancement into carrier sales, business development, and/or account management.
Scope: You will effectively prioritize and track 75+ shipments per day to facilitate on-time carrier pick-ups and deliveries. You will execute regular freight tracking calls for a designated customer base and geography. You will maintain hours of service requirements and will be accountable for upholding key brokerage procedures and electronic data interchange processes.
- Effective communication with customers, over-the-road drivers and dispatchers in a professional and constructive manner
- Self-starter with an aim to win
- Previous sales or logistics experience preferred
- Real passion for logistics excellence and dedication to achieving team goals
- Ability to learn and maintain brokerage transportation management system
- Build favorable business relationship with all carriers and customers through consistent, positive interactions
- Open to handling additional responsibilities including load coverage, rate negotiation, and other operational duties
- Ability to operate and succeed in a dynamic business start-up
- Exceptional organizational skills (shown by your ability to handle multiple priorities, problem solve, and meet deadlines or targets)
- Flexibility to work varying schedules
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement