- Manage Potato Supply from Field to Fryer to meet production requirement (Volume, Timeline, Quality, Flavor) with optimum cost.
- Introduce Effective potato handling technology to maximize potato usage with minimum waste.
- Lead Cool Room team to ensure people capability , career growth that match business requirement and build the successor to be the future leader
- Be People Manager, enhance Innovations/new technologies of potato handling and storage for introduce to cool room operation
- Exhibits safety and environment awareness, practices and procedures consistent with job(s) performed with EHS requirements both Local regulation and PepsiCo EHS requirement (GEHSMS) .
- Receives and reviews Risk Assessment/ Environment Aspect and focuses on incident prevention and robust case management once an accident occurs."
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Agriculture (Postharvest / Agronomy / Horticulture), Agro Industry (Food Science / Food Engineering).
- Minimum 10 years experiences in Post-Harvest, Cool Storage Management.
- Good computer literature in Microsoft office.
- Fluently in English communication (writing, reading and speaking).
Job Type: Regular