The main objective of the role is being the owner of CSDs Marketing agenda. Work in collaboration with Marketing Mgr to design and execute business strategies and AOP plans for CSDs and achieving the targets proposed, by maximizing consumer preference and synergizing marketing spending and efforts.
Specifically responsible for execution and planning of marketing programs in alignment with bottlers, distributors & Key accounts for Peru (CSD). This role will report to the Marketing Manager Peru.
- Marketing strategy and execution
- Plan and deploy marketing programs jointly with bottler team to guarantee flawless execution.
- Participate in the development of marketing strategies and consumer programs to increase brand equity and achieve volume and revenue target.
- CSDs Marketing budget management and control.
- Develop and execute a full year calendar of promos, and guerrilla tactic actions in CSDs brands
- Lead creative and media cross functional agency teams.
- Implement, in coordination with bottler, marketing campaigns in the market, BTL actions and all operational activity related to the campaign.
- Trade & Channel Development
- Work in development of key on premise accounts.
- Propose and deploy marketing programs for Key accounts and modern trade to improve brand consideration, trial ratios and leverage PI investment.
- Revenue Management
- Jointly work with Manager to design, align and lead CSD price-pack agenda
- Team management
- Lead cross-functional business teams (within PI and bottlers/distributors) to achieve marketing plans.
- Lead Agency relation.
Job Type: Indefinido