The TMOD Senior Analyst will work on the Talent Management and Organization Development (TMOD) team supporting PepsiCo’s global groups and functions. Focus areas include designing and delivering initiatives that build talent and organizational capability; improve leadership, team and organization effectiveness; strengthen culture, and enhance the end-user experience associated with HR initiatives. This person will be involved in a range of TMOD projects including leadership and HiPo development, workforce analytics, succession planning, change management, survey design and execution, capability training, and customized interventions to improve team and organization dynamics. Key customers and stakeholders include the Marketing, Finance, Operations, Communications, Legal, Insights, eCommerce, Design, and Research & Development functions; HR Business Partners; and HR Centers of Excellence.
- Collaborate with team members and business partners to diagnose needs and provide talent/organization consultation, solutions, resources, and interventions
- Conduct and/or leverage analytics to provide data-driven insights /recommendations to inform smarter talent/organization decision making
- Drive return on investment from PepsiCo’s core talent processes and programs, including leadership development programming, performance management, succession planning, organizational health, onboarding, and diversity & engagement initiatives
- Design and deliver TMOD interventions addressing individual leadership development, team/group dynamics, and organizational effectiveness/culture
- Conduct research on talent management, organization development, and business topics to inform solution delivery
- Graduate degree in industrial/organizational psychology, organizational development, HR, or MBA with relevant business, consulting or HR functional experience
- 2-5 years of HR/Talent Management/Organization Development experience, including direct experience consulting to corporate managers and executives
- Curious; energized by solving complex problems and challenges
- Outstanding critical thinking skills, including the ability to conceptualize problems and propose a range of solutions
- Proficient working with data, including the ability to derive impactful insights from data and communicate them clearly
- Proven project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once
- Self-starter with a high tolerance for ambiguity; adapts effectively to changing demands
- Ability to apply subject matter expertise as a consultant and advisor to business partners
- Client-service orientation with high-performance standards and commitment to delivering on expectations
- Collaborates effectively with individuals from different backgrounds
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, SPSS and other survey design programs (e.g., Qualtrics) preferred
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement