Hours: Up to 40 hours per week
Availability: The successful candidate would ideally have open availability.
This role is not eligible for benefits.
- Frequently lifting/carrying a maximum of 60 lbs
- Occasionally pushing/pulling/lifting a maximum of 100 lbs. (with the aid of a mechanical devices
- Frequent bending and reaching above the shoulder
- High school diploma or equivalent. A post-secondary education is preferred.
- Work experience in a food production plant as a general production labour or machine operator is an asset.
- Basic computer skills and comfortable with using fast paced equipment.
- Must be able to read and write English in order to follow safety protocols
- Ability to do shift work (evenings/afternoons/weekends)
- Problem-solving skills along with the ability to troubleshoot machine problems and make adjustments as necessary to filling and packaging equipment
- Team player who shows initiative, reliability and flexibility
Job Type: Temporary