Main objective of the role is to enable the delivery of productivities on IT and Purchased Services including POS materials & Premium items through understanding of local market needs, partnership relationships and alignment with local stakeholders. Accountability on productivity means also ensuring quality and service at the level required from the MU and Factories.
- Increase procurement coverage to +90% in IT & Purchased Services Netherlands enabling EU Category leaders to shift from tactical buying toward category management and strategic sourcing
- Effectively manage local stakeholders relations, capturing business needs and leading organization through change toward new ways of working with Procurement
- Sustainably deliver 5% productivity in IT & Purchased Services including POS & Premium areas through total cost of ownership approach, category management and X-Functional partnership Enable ongoing system, process, policies changes providing guidance and issues resolution to local stakeholders
- Partnering with WE/SWE IT& Purchased Services lead and liaise effectively with Procurement Operations Center enabling right process, customer service are in place and reflect on the local needs
- Maximize delivery for Netherlands ITPS including POS & Premium category by partnering with EU category managers, local suppliers and key stakeholders
- Smoothness execution of Sector / Region strategic initiatives and visibility of value delivered by Procurement to Stakeholders.
- Building partnership relations with different functions and ensure procurement is involved at earliest stage of procurement process
- Ensuring appropriate reporting and the impact of procurement initiatives in Netherlands P&L;
- Draw up cost and price forecasts, manage and monitor procurement performance in accordance with PepsiCo policies and guidelines for Netherlands Dashboard
- Ensure compliance of local procurement processes with PepsiCo rules & guidelines
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
- Good analytical skills, business acumen and knowledge of financial fundamentals
- Outstanding negotiation and influencing skills
- Practical experience in managing indirect categories
- Experience in working with a multicultural team to high level results
- Capacity to build “high trust” relationships at all levels of the organization
- Language skill: English essential, Dutch.
- Dynamic, highly energetic individual, motivated to achieve success
- Ability to navigate in a digital work environment’
Job Type: Regular