Purpose of the Supply Chain Finance Project Assistant is to:
- Review today closing, planning and reporting process for the Market Units & sites.
- Map the interdepencies & identify missing information.
And come up together with Supply Chain Finance planning team develop improved way of working for:
- Sites (PPV reporting, spend map, Cause of change)
- Sourcing (how to gather and process sourcing change inputs)
- Market Units & Site planning integration
- System updates (Productivity, Productivity allocation and Capital) for the 6 France/Benelux Site finance teams, ensuring full data integrity.
- You have strong analytical skills
- You have basic understanding of Office tools and ERP systems
- You are familiar with Accounting concepts & Operations Finance within an International Business Environment
- You have the ability to meet deadlines, organization skills and technical expertise with a passion for detail
- You ease at working with stakeholders at different levels within the organization and with a virtual team
- You are a self-starter able to work autonomously without close supervision
Job Type: Contractor