This role is responsible for providing strategic test management and direction across the multiple changes to PepsiCo’s HR system of record (SAP/SF Employee Central), payroll systems, and any other HR downstream tool fed from myHR/Employee Central or SAP HCM instances around the globe. The role is responsible to drive the plans and day-to-day execution status for the different test cycles including but not limited to functional integration, user acceptance, regression, volume, performance and production readiness testing and validate alignment with the Global HR Ops Solution Design & Delivery team as well as with IT and the business process, as required.
This role manages and provides guidance to their team on the preparation of test scenarios, related scheduling, execution, defect management and tracking/reporting, along with our Implementation partner, IT and the Global HR Ops Solution Design & Delivery team. The role will be responsible to create executive status reports for primary stakeholders.
The incumbent will work under the direction of an HR Operations Sr. Manager; collaborating along with the Baseline Operations Manager to ensure test plans mitigate any identified operational issues/ enhance current processes. The incumbent will also work with the Data Quality Manager for managing and fixing any production/live data corrections identified through testing and/or data conversions required, in preparation for project deployments. This role will be managing a team of testing leads/analysts as well as manage the testers within our implementation partners.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree, preferably in IT or Human Resources, MBA preferred
- 3-5+ years of experience in HCM system implementations/HRIT
- Strong technical knowledge with a good understanding of software development principles, QA Framework/Basic Test Methodology and project lifecycles (e.g., SDLC)
- Testing experience with industry standard testing/development, quality assurance methodologies, verification and validation processes
- Experience and demonstrated leadership in managing the efforts of a project's testing teams and working with project teams, business stakeholders, and vendors
- Ability to effectively communicate and present quality, compliance and risk issues and recommendations to leadership
- Ability to manage complex multiple projects with conflicting priorities in fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, anticipate and independently address issues
- Strong leadership, decision-making and execution focused capabilities
- Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations/people under pressure
- Given the different project schedules, this role may be required to work over some weekends during the year
Job Type: Regular