PepsiCo’s Treasury Risk Management function is responsible for evaluating business exposures and assessing the financial impact of risk of loss. Strategies are developed and implemented to reduce PepsiCo’s overall cost of risk which considers the level of risk to retain versus transfer, and establishes the methodology for allocating insurance-related expenses.
The Manager of International Risk Management role is responsible for identifying and measuring risk exposures related to property, international liability, supply chain, marketing and transit. The Manager must assess the risk financing alternatives and evaluate the course of action which best aligns with PepsiCo’s risk-bearing profile and philosophy. This involves, negotiating insurance coverage, determining cost allocations to business units, and overseeing the resolution of claims.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide technical expertise to support strategies related to insurance, risk financing and contractual risk transfer
- Lead the renewal process of assigned global insurance programs
- Develop and improve processes to place insurance including the activities performed by the global broker
- Implement scorecards to track progress against facility safety capex investment and reducing the cost of risk
- Collaborate with safety and operations teams to identify and action risk improvement initiatives
- Manage claims including strategy, proof of loss preparation, negotiation, and communicating expectations to financial planning
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance or other Business related discipline (or liberal arts background with proven quantitative course experience). MBA in Finance and designations such as ARM, CRM, or CPCU are highly desirable
- 5+ years of insurance industry experience in a complex operating environment
- Subject matter expert in property and casualty, strong insurance market and broker relationships
- Able to evaluate an issue by developing an appropriate analytical framework
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills; experienced in taking the insights from analysis and creating executive-level presentations
- The position offers frequent exposure to Finance leadership (Regional /Country CFO’s and Controllers)
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement