Step up to the biggest challenge of your career and realize your potential when your determination meets our dynamic culture.
Our job as PepsiCo IT is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology solutions in the world. We shape, create, and deliver world-class technology capabilities & solutions to accelerate PepsiCo’s global growth across all functions.
This role will be responsible for digital services delivery for our PepsiCo Foods Business unit. The role will be responsible for demand shaping, estimates, and program management for projects executed in the region. In this role, you will lead the delivery of digital solutions that include BI/visualization, data warehouse/data lake, advanced analytics (diagnostic, predictive, prescriptive), data integration, automation, web solutions, and commerce integration. This role requires thorough understanding of the various digital technologies as well as active collaboration and partnership with digital development teams to drive technical solutions.
As a member of our team, you will be accountable for delivering solutions that meet or exceed business expectations while adhering to strict architecture guidelines and tight project budget controls. This role also needs to engage business partners and create appropriate communication assets to bring the business along the journey and adjusts engagement approach with whiteboard work session and discussions.
This role will support the following activities:
- Lead delivery of key digital services projects within time and budget, satisfying project requirements, while adhering to enterprise architecture standards and leveraging our digital platforms
- Partners with functional & technical directors, Enterprise Architects, and BRMs to enable solutions to meet business strategies, support enterprise direction, and drive cost efficiencies
- Lead a team of employee and contract resources to meet digital services needs
- Coordinate work activities with other IT services and business teams
- Hold team accountable for milestone deliverables
- Drive the leverage of the digital technologies for solving business problems, and to also focus on 'the art of the possible' demonstrations to the business
- Requires strong communications with the team, business, and extended IT teams
- Communicate digital components to a broader IT and business audience
- Exposure to various digital capabilities including data, analytics, automation, and integration; understand how the various technologies can be orchestrated to deliver digital capability
- Convey complex solutions, issues, etc. to senior IT and business leaders
- Simplify complex digital solutions within a broader project program for the business as well as extended IT, team members
- Bachelors degree required
- 10+ years developing digital solutions
- 1+ years’ experience in cloud-based delivery using such tools as Hive, Docker, Scala, NiFi, ML Studio
- 5+ years leading a team delivering digital solutions
- Experience with two or more digital capabilities (data, analytics, automation, integration) and experience with execution of similar activities
- Highly analytical, motivated, decisive thought leader with solid critical thinking; able to quickly connect technical and business ‘dots’
- Strong communications and organizational skills with the ability to deal with ambiguity while juggling multiple priorities and projects at the same time
- Strong business acumen
- Translates complex technical solutions into business terms
- Identifies and scope new solutions that start with significant ambiguity and will drive strong discussion with the business on the overall value of the approach
- Highly flexible to handle multiple priorities
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement