This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- This position is newly created to support new business model catering for JV China reset which is designed to move from working with ONE NATIONAL BIG BOTTLER to more dedicated regional distributors starting from South region. Therefore, we need to look for experienced and competent candidate to work independently and collaboratively to evolve our GTM model, operational process and develop/ engage most qualified distributors to support JV China reset and deliver business growth target.
- Support the JV leaders to develop GTM framework and roadmap fitting JV 3-yr geography and expansion strategy
- Use a systematic way to identify, qualify, contract and engage most-fit distributors who have the right infrastructure and capability to support JV business and GTM
- Develop, align and communicate rules of engagement, distributor competency model with scorecard KPIs internally and with distributors for smooth and effective daily communications and quarterly/ annual performance review
- Organize AOP session to cascade annual innovation and business executional plan with clear business target setting, key deliverables, roles & responsibilities and incentive schemes articulated and aligned with distributors
- Keep eyes on our distributor business operations and give suggestions to JV leader if things need to be communicated or fine-tuned
- Stay close to the market, retailers, especially KAs to monitor how distributors’ real execution vs JV expectations and take the observations/ learning to monthly, quarterly and annual business review for recognition or course correction
- Continuously monitor distributor’s compliance level to Distributor Agreement and give alert to JV leadership team whenever necessary
- Continuously engage and create awareness to distributors about the content of the distributor agreement, especially when there is people change
- Be a thought leader to find effective ways to engage, motivate and incentivize the distributors to put sufficient focus behind our brand
- Distribution, Volume, Net Revenue delivered by well developed and managed distributors
- JV GM/ China Sales & Markting Leader/ Insights & Innovation/ Finance/ Supply Chain & Ops
- Distributors/ KAs
- Location: Shanghai
- Bachelor’s degree is minimum
- 8+ years of sales experience in beverage companies with solid experience in developing and managing distributors/wholesalers in China.
- Has decent knowledge of China Distributor common practices, Dos and Don’ts during trading term negotiation and daily management
- CVS/ KA management experience is needed
- Strong analytical and negotiation skill
- Can do effective verbal or written communication in both Chinese & English
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- A self-starter who desires to make a difference and deliver result with balanced skills of being independent and interdependent.
- A good story-teller who is able to turn data into logical & compelling story to get buy-off from internal and external stakeholders
- A collaborator who can effectively build trust and influence others to give support and work together
Job Type: Regular