This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China EMU. Please log onto http://www.pepsicojobs.com/zh-cn to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- To develop channel strategy & implement regional trade marketing initiatives to drive MU execution excellence & competitive trade advantage.
- To be the planning center by integrating MU volume & spends & accurately forecasting monthly plans
- Develop channel strategy & execute ITM in line with Brand Marketing activities.
- Develop Gold Merchandising Standard for distribution, pricing & shelving.
- Develop & provide POSM & any customized merchandising hardware.
- Create promotional ground rule consistent with channel strategy.
- Plan specific promotional activity to meet key ASAP objectives.
- Develop Monthly Sales forecast by collaborating with Key Account team & Region Managers
- Ensure accurately & timely communication flow with field force on initiatives, final plans & support.
- Leadership Accountabilities
- Self-motivated, proactive and result driven
- Strong leadership and willing to take responsibility
- Good team player and with positive attitude
- 6~8 years+ of progressive sales or marketing experience, FMCG experience preferred.
- Lead category management initiatives within assigned category focused on all Channel
- Provide direction and support to analysts in regards to project and insight development
- Support field sales team by delivering capabilities on product and category reviews to data insights and analysis
- Assist in development of divisional strategy planning and AOP delivery
- Ensure the continual training and development of team members to enhance business knowledge and analytical skills
Critical Job Related Function Competencies
- Strong data analysis skills
- Strong project management skills
- Perfect in strategy management
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Ability to organize and coordinate work
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong influence abilities and high level of integrity
- Demonstrated leadership ability and good people skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Professionalism, dependability and desire for challenge
- Be proficient in both English and Chinese
- Skills in MS Officer
Job Type: Regular