PepsiCo Mexico currently has a broad portfolio of food and beverage products, such as Sabritas, Gamesa, Quaker, Pepsi, Obela and Sonrics, leading brands in the market for snacks, cereals, soft drinks, isotonic and cookies respectively.
Our vision is to be the world leader in food and drinks by winning on purpose. "Winning with purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the market and integrate the purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information you can go to www.pepsico.com
Now we are looking for a:
Talent Acquisition Sr Analyst
Part of the Global Business Services (Share Service Model) based in Monterrey, Nuevo León giving service across LATAM. Responsible for the opening, posting, screening, sourcing, scheduling process and complete follow up aligned with Local TA for all professional positions. Complete usage of our ATS (Kenexa) to ensure open requisition accuracy. Leading a team of Recruiter Analysts (2 or 3 direct reports), reporting directly to the Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Deliver correct screen and sourcing aligned with business requirement
- Confirm internal eligibility criteria per applicant (level / perf ratings / time in role)
- Identify qualified candidate slate and make talent recommendations
- Develop and negotiate the offer terms (e.g. comp. sign on bonus, vacation time, benefits, etc.)
- Support approvals for levels, sign-on bonuses
- Review the offer, complete governance checks, and follow up on outstanding questions
- Steward process of manager offering chosen candidate
- Periodically review and manage open requisition report for accuracy
- Deliver services at the defined at the SLAs/KPIs and drive operational efficiency and continuous improvement
- Identify and implement service delivery and process improvement opportunities
- Manage escalation and takes ownership for ultimate issues resolution
Key Skills / Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree (Business, Psychology, HR, or related)
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant professional experience. Previous intermediary experience with high-volume, full-life cycle Talent Acquisition/Staffing experience for professional-level. Previous agency or search firm experience is also relevant and will be considered. Previous HR experience, or specifically HR generalist work where recruiting was a large percentage of the work, is also relevant and will be considered.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (Written & Verbal skills), Portuguese (desirable)
- Proficient in full suite of Microsoft Suite of products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Differentiating Competencies Required
- Experience in Share Services Model
- Prior work experience within another CPG or manufacturing organization and/or within another large, global, matrixed environment
- Prior experience and proficiency in working with Kenexa or another Candidate Management System/Applicant Tracking System
- Proven ability to influence internal clients/hiring teams on staffing-related decisions, providing a value adding point of view relative to candidate consideration
- Innovative and able to work in a fast-dynamic organization
- Must be collaborative team player
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your resume by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Indefinido