We are looking for an enthusiastic Project Portfolio Management and Business Transformation intern, for a period of 6 months starting from March 2020, who joins the Business Transformation Office for Benelux. This role provides visibility of the full life cycle of the business tactical and strategic initiatives from demand management to execution and benefit realization.
This includes partnering with the Transformation Office Manager in:
- Shaping the tactical & strategic transformation “agenda”
- Deliver Project leadership / Governance
- Managing / coordinating overall Project pipeline
- Scorecarding for each project and project progress
- Trade off visibility, prioritization and unblocking among initiatives and resources
- Change Management facilitation for specific projects or initiatives, including ownership on specific steps in these projects
Expected outcomes include:
- Structured evaluation of potential investments & outcomes
- Enable process that allows decision makers to compare investments, make trade offs and ensures optimal resource allocation
- Portfolio set-up that represents the greatest benefit for the organization
- Consistent way to manage the delivery of projects, proactively identifying risk & dependencies to ensure projects are delivered with expected value
- Coordinating specific steps for projects that are part of the transformation agenda (e.g. iS&OP, Connected Employee, Business Unit of the Future, etc.)
- When it isn’t clear which projects are priority for the business
- When projects aren’t delivered on time or with expected benefits – repeatedly
- When decision makers aren’t sure if resources are allocated to the highest value projects
- When team members are regularly over-stretched on to multiple competing projects
- When employee feedback reflect the points above
- What new initiatives / ideas are needed based on overall transformation agenda.
What do we offer you?
At PepsiCo, we are not only proud of our market leading brands, but also attach great value to growth opportunities and personal development. Next to working with inspirational and creative colleagues, we offer sufficient training opportunities to give our professionals the opportunity to achieve great results. At PepsiCo we foster an informal working atmosphere and value everyone’s input and ideas. No day is ever the same and you will constantly be challenged to bring out your best! PepsiCo was rewarded this year once again with the Top Employer Nederland and Top Employer Europe certification.
In addition to your rewarding job function, we offer excellent working conditions that go hand in hand. For example, you get remunerated for your role as an intern, get to take home goodies from the company every Friday and are given multiple chances to connect with the other interns (25-30), to name a few!
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
Who are we looking for?
Have a bachelor or masters degree (preferably in the field of Business Administration) and have affinity with Digitalization / Information Management
Are independent, proactive and a true problem Solver
Are a responsible team player with a hands on approach
Have a vivid / innovative mindset
Have good communication as well as social skills
Have an interest in learning Portfolio Management, Resource Management and Project Management Office governance processes and Organization change management
Have a strong analytical capability to view problems from multiple points and perspectives
Are capable to lead and influence multifunctional teams to common objectives
Are fluent in English
you have genuine interest in how the company operates in this area and are keen on keeping track of the latest developments in the world of digitalization.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Upload your CV and cover letter! If your profile fits to the role and to PepsiCo, we will invite you for a video interview. For questions regarding this internship vacancy, please contact Jelle van Balen (firstname.lastname@example.org).