We’re looking for a Senior Insights Analyst to launch our new digitalisation tools in every market, and be the critical link between our external technology partner, and the regional leaders. The role will likely involve approximately 1 day a week at our Head Office in Reading, 2 days per week with our technology partners in London, and the rest from home (depending on the movements of the project).
Digitization is the #1 priority and key enabler of PepsiCo’s Global Insights transformation; new digital insights tools are critical to drive better decision making, being faster to market and at a lower cost.
PepsiCo Global Insights is in the midst of a multi-year process to scope, design, build, pilot and deploy new world class digital insights products. Of these, four tools have already been built and launched and are in the process of being deployed, with another three due next year. The Digitization team is responsible for designing, building and deploying new digital insights IP software solutions in partnership with our key tech supplier.
Driving scale-up of the tools within PepsiCo is critical to ensuring the success of this initiative, which requires translation of core IP to priority markets and business units. This will be the primary responsibility of this role. Market expansion involves working closely with: the product teams to understand inputs needed for the tool to be extended to these markets; with an internal team responsible for communication and training to create a market-level plan for deployment; with the regional leaders and local teams globally to train and then gather all inputs; and with our technology partner team members responsible for market & category expansion.
Another vital part of this role is to provide continuous feedback on 1) design improvements and enhancements needed to the tools as suggested by the regional/local teams or in observing how the tools are functioning during the process, as an active partner with the design and build teams and 2) changes and revisions needed to the expansion process, either for PepsiCo or for external clients. The role is a unique opportunity to create and establish new ways of working within PepsiCo and with our technology partner and drive change-management/transformation from within both organizations.
- Along with product team and community manager, develop a market expansion strategy for each tool based on the prioritized markets and timing, including communications approach, inputs needed and team bandwidth
- Drive market expansion through leadership of teams of regional leaders and local teams globally, as well as PepsiCo Product Owners and our technical supplier.
- Manage all critical aspects of the market and category expansion process on time and on budget
- Become the critical link between our external technical partner, and the regional leaders/local teams to ensure successful implementation of the tool in priority markets
- As a critical contributor to IP development, provide input to the product team on product design improvements and enhancements of current tools, as well as into design of tools in development
- Partner with our technical partner to find new and better ways to reach consumers in developing markets, particularly lower income, older consumers
- Continually drive the development and refinement of processes to improve ways of working of the internationalization team including lift and shift best practices between the markets
- Ability to create strong connections with people from different regions and backgrounds with the ability to listen and act on feedback.
- Insights research methodology knowledge, particularly in Innovation and/or Content development
- Experience/knowledge of how Insights tools used in business decision making
- Experience in client service / supplier side experience a plus
- Ability to strategize on approach to market and category expansion and prioritization of products and markets
- Strong leadership and project management skills to successfully drive expansion
- Ability to solicit actionable feedback and convey needed actions to the digitization team
- Impacting and influencing across boundaries and borders
- Bias for action and ability to ‘get stuff done’
- Experience of working with global, regional and local teams of insights professionals
#LI-UKRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.