The Financial Assistant Analyst will be a key finance contact for the Bridgeview team. This role will perform weekly and periodic cost accounting processes, complete cost studies and develop product standards, as well as hold responsibilities for SOX compliance testing. The Financial Assistant Analyst will assist in the preparation of the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and balance of year forecasts, provide reporting and analysis of actual financial performance, and perform other analysis to enable effective decision making within the Supply Chain organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Experience in cost accounting and SAP is strongly preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate findings into action plans
- Excellent organization, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management and a diversified customer base
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and to manage information gathering requests
- Self directed and results oriented, with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and ad hoc financial modeling
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement