- Manage the raw materials specific to assigned Division of the PBC Network. There will be considerable focus on strategizing to manage write-off mitigation and ensure innovation readiness. In addition, key responsibilities include change management and training of local raw material planners, system health analysis and identifying/implementing process improvements.
- Perform Raw Material Forecasting for National and Division Promotional and Innovation projects including forecasting, bill of material updates and inventory tracking through the project lifecycle.
- This role will interact with numerous cross functions including Global Procurement, Integration, external Raw Material Suppliers, and Field Planners to prevent any raw material supply gaps.
- This role will be the main point of contact on numerous national and regional product initiatives.
- A key requirement for the candidate is excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a team of at least 10 field raw material coordinators. The ability to understand analytics and use data to influence decisions is a needed cored strength. Strong Excel skills and proven Project Management skills are also a necessity.
- 5-10 years of Supply Chain Planning Experience
- College Degree in Supply Chain / Logistics / Industrial Engineering
- Desired location: Orlando FL
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement