PepsiCo Europe sector Talent Acquisition team is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to lead the recruitment strategy for commercial and R&D functions across Europe. This is a great opportunity to join PepsiCo initially for 12 months and we'll be open to considering other exciting roles later on within our Talent Acquisition team spreading across Europe sector.
The objective is to deliver a compelling Talent Acquisition strategy to realize functional excellence targets across commercial functions such as marketing, ecommerce, digital, insights, commercial strategy and Research & Development to close talent gaps across Europe working in partnership with business leaders and HR partners. You will be responsible for TA strategy with a 360 approach covering all aspects (recruitment, campus, employer branding).
What will you be up to?
Insight & foresight / hands-on recruitment & talent pipelining:
- Creating functional talent knowledge in commercial functions through Europe wide recruitment
- Improving forecasting - through Strategic Workforce Planning and building cross country talent pipeline
- Partnering with HR to work on People Planning actions, creating TA roadmaps to close functional talent gaps across geographies
- Contributing to the strategic capability development agenda by bringing the talent onboard through critical hires
- Ensuring data accuracy & analytics to measure operational performance & drive insights in partnership with HR analytics teams and transferring external talent market knowledge to build market intelligence reports
- Ensuring effective usage of new global TA tools partnering with country TA teams and business leaders (ie Avature, Textio, Elevate) to optimize processes, improve efficiency and drive engagement
Functional excellence & talent magnet:
- Creating and implementing functional assessment tools & securing the quality of hire across critical capability areas
- Project management to harmonize different recruitment processes to create efficiency
- Responsible for launching & embedding differentiated global EVP in relevant functions across Europe
- Positioning PepsiCo as an employer of choice, collaborating with employer branding team & activating global EVP in critical functions
- Responsible for designing and delivering campus strategy in commercial functions through gamified attraction approach (#DareToDoMore student challenge) making use of ground-breaking technology to attract and engage future leaders
- Credible in partnering with senior business leaders & experience in building talent acquisition strategy across commercial functions,
- Recruitment agency background combined with recent inhouse experience and multi-market exposure is desirable,
- Deep grounding in analytical logic and ability to translate talent market insights into business language to create awareness of talent competition
- Intellectual curiosity and organizational agility to navigate through a complex, matrix organization
- Strong business acumen with a “commercial first” mindset
- Able to deal with ambiguity & comfortable with test & learn approach
- Clarity in communication (fluency in English is a must, the majority of the roles are to be based in the UK market)
Job Type: Pipeline