PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world’s most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers Crisps and Quaker Oats, we have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the seventh year in a row!
We’re looking for a high performing Commercial Finance Business Partner to provide collaborative financial and analytical leadership to the specified account team, to build and deliver the annual net revenue, profit, and share plans for the account. PepsiCo is a $67billion global business and it’s extremely complex. Our Finance community makes sense of it all by tracking our overall business performance and helping maximise our financial performance. Our planning and commercial finance teams partner closely with internal client groups to support them at a local level
- Support the account team to build their annual net revenue plans, and develop their annual “joint business plans” with their customer
- Lead the reporting and explanation of account revenue performance to the Sales team & CFL including post-deal evaluation, customer & category performance, and lessons for future activity
- Highlight future performance concerns and opportunities and take a lead role in planning commercial activities required to remediate any gaps to target
- Continuously challenge and optimise trade spend (sales P & terms) for the specified account.
- Lead the delivery of net revenue plan via stewardship of the commercial planning analysts in the service delivery team, with responsibility for reviewing the forecasting of promotions and new products.
- Steward the process, via the analyst pool, for ensuring all prospective account promotional investments are evaluated and approved appropriately
- Oversee period close process and provide understanding and insight into performance, including PY accruals.
Qualifications & requirements:
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified, with post qualification experience
- Experience of working in a commercial finance team
- Highly analytical, motivated, with excellent collaboration skills
- Ability to think broadly and influence multiple senior stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of business partnering commercial stakeholders
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills
- Comfortable with the detail but able to step back and call the ‘so what’.
Salary & benefits:
We'll offer a competitive salary, and flexible benefits package (for example, 25 days holiday with the option to buy/sell more, company pension, discounted private health care).
#LI-UKRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.