This is a newly created role within the Global Solution Design & Delivery Team in GHROps. GHROps is a complex organization with global scope over both operational and innovation activities. The objective of this role is to manage the implementation of HCM system changes and projects across all sectors.
This role will be responsible for managing a team of 5 employees that oversee all sector-driven HCM system projects, change requests and configuration updates/changes. This role will also be responsible for leading the global release management planning for all projects. In addition, the role will manage all baseline requests and change control board-related new configuration requests.
Another key responsibility will be to ensure that all solutions/projects implemented for HCM systems meet business requirements and adhere to PepsiCo standards across the global HR systems landscape, while integrating with local sector/country solutions. In addition to delivering projects, the incumbent will also be responsible for reviewing and summarizing results, developing and presenting metrics/dashboards and communicating the status to Global HROps senior leadership.
The incumbent will work under the direction of an HR Operations Director, but will have daily autonomy to organize and deliver the work in a logical way. This role requires a combination of HCM system technical skills, System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience, Project Management acumen and the ability to communicate and ensure effective, optimized and sustainable operational delivery.
Role can sit in:Plano, TX or Purchase, NY
- Manage a team of 5 employees responsible for implementing Work Intake/Change Requests (CRs)/Projects (including the development of project plans and timelines) and configuration changes for new functionality/interfaces across all sectors – Accountable & Execution
- Manage the Release Management process across the HR system landscape – Accountable & Execution
- Collaborate with all internal and external team members including: Business Partners/Requesters, HR Sector/Region Leads, PepsiCo IT, PMO, Alight, Accenture AMS, SAP and other 3rd party vendors to successfully deliver projects in accordance with budget, timeline and PepsiCo standards – Accountable & Execution
- Lead the resolution of escalated project issues by collaborating across all internal and external team members to ensure quality implementation execution and delivery – Accountable & Execution
- Provide leadership in project management and adherence to Project Lifecycle Methodology standards to ensure a quality implementation project – Accountable & Execution
- Facilitate alignment with stakeholders on programs with multiple projects with global implications across all functions and sectors – Accountable & Execution
- Manage the team’s creation and maintenance of the interface inventory, interface designs and interface SOPs/Error handling process documentation - Accountable & Execution
- Lead the design of Employee Central (EC) system solutions to meet global and local country business requirements – Accountable & Execution
- Provide the inputs needed to support the development and execution of a GHROps strategy that delivers baseline operational performance and the development of capabilities to meet new business requirements - Consulted & Execution
- Provide leadership in CR/Change Control Board (CCB) requirements/solution evaluation to support Global and Sector HCM system requests - Accountable & Execution
- Manage global metrics and scorecards for all EC system CRs/projects and configuration changes and provide status to stakeholders and senior leadership – Accountable & Execution
- Present at HR Forum Meeting presentations (HCM process/system changes) as required – Accountable & Execution
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree, preferably in IT or Human Resources, MBA preferred
- 8-10+ years of experience in HCM system implementations/HRIT
- Global large-scale systems implementation and project management experience, PMP certification preferred
- Experience in implementing large scale HCM ERP/Cloud solutions: Employee Central or SAP HCM preferred, but will consider Workday, PeopleSoft or Oracle HRMS
- Detailed understanding of HR business processes, IT, and the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Detailed understanding of system integrations/interfaces
- Experience collaborating with business teams, subject matter experts, IT and integration partners in creating optimized system solutions to meet business requirements
- Must be highly organized, with strong follow-up and results-oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective problem-solving skills, high degree of initiative and creativity with a quality focus and a strong attention to detail
- Experience in managing multiple simultaneous projects on time and budget
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders and conflicting priorities
Job Type: Regular