Who We Are…
We are a creatively driven team that leverages the power of Design Thinking to solve brand and business problems that drive meaningful value and growth. Our team’s mission is to lead the innovation agendas in order to accelerate PepsiCo’s Global brands and businesses to transform beyond its core. We innovate with intent; to solve real problems, for real people, in the real world. We innovate to incite positive change – for people, brands, business and the world around us.
What You’ll Do…
The main purpose of the role is to have someone who manages taking design (creative development) into finished, final, printable files packaging ready to hand-off to the commercialization team. Also, this role involves the management of the process to ensure that key milestones are met to deliver design assets on time, meeting in-market deadlines.
- Brand Design Development: Coordinates & Leads the translation of the PBNA portfolio in collaboration with Sector design leaders, driving brand, product, packaging, marketing materials, licensing and social media. Have the experience and ability to identify opportunities in business and plan for them through design strategy and execution. Generates creative design proposals (visions, scenarios, concepts) in order to visualize the desired output and share it with internal and external team members. Participates in research activities and effectively translates customer needs into actionable design requirements. The ideal candidate will be able to execute those requirements into design solutions. Responsible for driving to final design recommendations, decisions and design approval to enable artwork execution/production phases. Ensure a thorough consideration of all project variables and that the final solution will perform as planned.
- Partners across disciplines within PepsiCo and external suppliers to ensure design assets are developed and delivered with quality, value, and on-time.
- Inform and align stakeholders throughout the creative process, regularly reviewing the status of projects with appropriate leadership to verify that project expectations are met.
- Design Project Management: Responsible for partnering across disciplines within PBNA and external vendors to ensure design assets are developed and delivered with quality, value, and on-time. Energizes and leads both the internal team and external design resources from the idea phase to commercialization. Ensures each stakeholder understands his/her role and responsibilities throughout the creative process. Regularly reviews the status of projects with appropriate leadership to verify that Company and Division expectations are met.
- Lifestyle, Design, & Culture: Responsible for staying ahead of current trends in design, fashion, music, lifestyle brands, social media, and all relevant digital platforms. Followed by the need to translate into design solutions consumer connections to elevate our brands, make them hyper-relevant and drives deep consumer love.
- Support the PepsiCo Design Organization: Partners regularly with R&D and business teams. Shares his / her work and support the development of design culture in the US Regions.
- External Design Network: Supports the PepsiCo Design Organization in building and cultivating a strong external design network.
- 12+ years of relevant work experience in project management within a creative team (preferably packaging specific)
- Ability to grasp design vision and lead a team to develop printability files across a variety of pack sizes, substrates and flavours
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and an inherent knowledge of when to collaborate (gather relevant information, etc.) and when to facilitate
- Well organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities that are on similar and/or competing timelines
- Ability to prioritize projects by level importance and scale
- Communicate confidently and effectively under pressure, verbally and in writing
- Comfort with taking responsibility, following through, and being accountable
- Resourcefulness, resilience, and a calm sense of urgency
- Strong problem solving with the ability to identify and recommend alternative paths to success
- Excellent organizational skills. Must be detail-oriented and able to process large amounts of information
- Computer skills: Mac OS, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement