Associate Manager, Accounts Payable PBNA ERP Project
We are PepsiCo!
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader operating in more than 200 countries and territories with a product portfolio that includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands. From Gatorade to Quaker, LIFEWTR to Lay’s, we make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to be the global leader in convenient foods and beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
Our employees drive our culture. No two days are the same; we’re dynamic and full of passionate teams embracing new ideas through our collaborative spirit. At PepsiCo, what makes you unique, makes us better!
The Accounts Payable Associate Manager will be accountable for assisting the Accounts Payable Sr. Manager in defining the PepsiCo Beverages North America (PBNA) ERP S/4 model for the Accounts Payable Process within the Record to Report (RTR) Area. The Accounts Payable Associate Manager is expected to provide business knowledge to enable common processes, data, reporting and analytics and support the delivery of S/4 HANA solution across Bottling the US and PBC Canada. This role will partner extensively across the organization with the larger PBNA ERP project team, baseline business leaders, IT organization, Global Template Team and with the various external partners on the project (IBM, PwC and SAP).
What you'll do:
- Support the successful and sustainable implementation of new harmonized process, data, analytics and controls within the process area
- Provide expert knowledge and experience to project activities within the process area
- Assist in connecting baseline business leaders, IT development team and any third-party regarding software functionality, throughout the project
- Execute “agile” sprints to introduce and actively participate in the demo for harmonized processes, taking the outputs through to resolution
- Escalate appropriate decision-making requirements to PBNA ERP Project Leadership
- Support business readiness reviews
- Support super user activity including UAT (user acceptance testing)
- Support adoption and change management, as well as develop and deliver end-user training
- Assist in providing post-go-live support
What you'll bring:
- Strong knowledge of PBC Accounts Payable processes
- Positive, resilient and motivated to change and simplify processes
- Ability to perform and prioritize under pressure
- Meticulous and organized
- Experience of project work and/or implementing change management
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to move forward or seek answers regardless
- Hunger and Drive to succeed and challenge stakeholders to ensure best practice
- Ability to influence and work through others; open to new ways of working, adopting industry standards and best practices
- Effective communicator, both written and oral; ability to articulate or demonstrate perspectives and best practices
- PBC/ PBNA Accounts Payable experience
- Oracle GL and/ or SAP GL experience
- Prior Project Management experience (Agile Methodology, a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and CPA (preferred)
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.
#LI-USARelocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement