The PepsiCo internal communications team is looking for an Associate Manager, Media Services to provide global event production both in and outside of PepsiCo locations, specifically targeting executive support. This opportunity will be responsible for operating technical systems at PepsiCo headquarters including but not limited to, auditoriums, boardrooms and conference centers. The Associate Manager, Media Services will produce Board of Directors, Analyst, Bottlers, CEO broadcasts and other major internal/external communication events as well as web casts, podcasts, town halls and other major internal communications events. This position requires the ability to work closely with executives at the highest level and manage complex requests.
Additional accountabilities include:
- Managing supply, rental, maintenance, event and temp help production budgeting
- The ability to be a self starter and work unsupervised, including decision making around company communications
- The ability to directly interact with senior leadership regarding presentation logistics, content management and delivery
- The ability to staff, equip and budget for a large event in the field or on property and act as producer
- The ability to manage and deliver end to end budgeted event production services
- The ability to manage live broadcast mechanics as a component of event production
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
- Bachelor degree required; focus in Communications preferred
- Prior experience in event production required including the selection and management of outside vendors
- Knowledge of current production equipment and rental costs
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Due to nature of the role ability to accommodate schedule based on event dates/times is required
- Must possess the ability to interface with all levels of management
- Expertise in MS Office
- Expertise in video broadcast including satellite, and web-based technologies
- Self starter and ability to work effectively without direct supervision
Job Type: Pipeline
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement