PepsiCo Saudi Snacks For Foods Limited established in 1995 with 2 plants in Riyadh & Dammam & more than 2,500 employees in KSA & UAE. Our brands include Lays, Doritos, Sunbites, Cheetos, Tasali & Quaker.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's commitment to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
Provide Leadership for the team that manages Line planning, change management, raw materials supply, Support creation of the site AOP. Manage KPI data and financial reporting.
- Contact with the Plant Manager is determined by the need to share information, report on Key Performance Indicators and initiatives directed at adding value to the business.
- Informal feedback occurs weekly and a formal plant review monthly
- The incumbent will make adjustment to plan to enable completion of maintenance and project works
- Will provide skills based matrix for all plant employees
- Will lead the cross-functional exercise among SC Planning, RM and FG warehousing, Plant Engineering and Production to release the daily/weekly production schedule with the proper optimized line balancing
- Will lead the cross-functional inventory reconciliation with Production and Warehousing (RM and FG)
- Will lead the plant COSO activities and action plan execution to ensure site periodical compliance.
- To implement, sustain and participate in the continual improvement of the OH&S Management System (MS) at area of responsibility in accordance to the legislations, PepsiCo GEHSMS and relevant EHS standards, ensuring proper controls for all hazards and risks associated with all activities/areas are in place and OH&S targets are achieved.
Are you ready? At PepsiCo, every single day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. Apply today and discover the possibilities at PepsiCo.
Experience / Competencies Required:
- Engineering degree (Mechanical or Industrial preferred)
- Commercial/Engineering tertiary qualification
- Proven Admin/Technical & Human Relations skills
- Good communication skill
- Analytical acumen
- 3-6 years manufacturing management
- People management
- Quality systems
- Accounting systems
- Technical understanding
- Strategic Focus
- Thinking Skills
- Motivates Others
- Communicates productively
- Inspires trust
- Functional Excellence
Job Type: Regular