Step up to the biggest challenge of your career and realize your full potential when your determination meets our dynamic culture.
Our job is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology solutions in the world. We shape, create, and deliver world class technology capabilities & solutions to accelerate PepsiCo’s global growth across all functions. You will have a unique opportunity to leverage your deep SAP CRM Trade Promotion Management and Account Planning functional knowledge and project delivery experience to help deploy PepsiCo’s Global Template built on SAP S/4, SAP CRM and cloud solutions.
As the IT TPM Deployment Subprocess Lead, you will utilize your large-scale ERP project implementation leadership experience with extensive SAP CRM TPM knowledge to deploy PepsiCo’s SAP Global Template (PGT) to our North America Beverage Business Units. This role will adopt and adhere to PepsiCo Agile Methodology (PAM) principles.
Responsible to ensure that the PepsiCo Global Template (PGT) deployment supports the execution of business processes related to: Trade Funds Management, Customer Business Planning inclusive of Baseline, Uplift and Trade Promotion Planning, Promotion Optimization - ATMA, Promotion Monitoring & Reporting, Trade Accruals Management with Claims & Settlements. You will be responsible to collaborate trade integration across cross functional work streams including Order-To-Cash (OTC), Record to Report (RTR-Finance), Forecast to Schedule (FTS) and Business Warehouse (BW). This role also shares best practices around the account planning and execution of Trade along with promoting business harmonization between business units around the PGT core solution.
- Partner with the Customer Business Planning Global Process Lead, Pricing & Rebates Global Process Lead, and Trade Optimization Global Process Lead to implement and deploy the end-to-end Trade solution for PepsiCo Beverage North America (PBNA)
- Support timely decision-making and manage escalations for Trade Promotion topics of PGT for largest US bottling group, PepsiCo Bottling Company (PBC) engaging the Global Governance team as needed
- Collaborate with the Customer Business Planning Deployment and Value Stream Leads, Trade Global Process Leads to implement and deploy the Global Template for PBNA_Wave 1 PBC Deployment
- Ensure global lift and shift opportunities are deployed across the business units
- Actively engage and educate business process owners on solution optimization, simplification and standardization capabilities
- Partner with System Implementation Partners in designing, building a fully functioning system based on the user stories, with all supporting project lifecycle documentation (process flows, PDDs, config rationale, testing etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- 8+ years of experience configuring, deploying and managing SAP TPM (including CBP) with a focus on Funds, Promotion Planning, Claims & Claims Settlement as well as Trade Optimization
- 2+ years of SAP S4 Finance experience is preferred within Trade promotion integration areas
- Strong experience in end to end Trade Management planning and execution design and development. This includes integration with other functional areas like the record to report, financial planning and analysis, order to cash and data and analytics
- In-depth knowledge of S/4 Pricing, Rebates with Conditional Contract Settlement and Sales orders
- Knowledge of all master data objects required to support the Promotion Planning and Execution (business partner and Business roles, customer hierarchy, Product, Product Hierarchy etc.)
- Familiarity with beverages business processes and nuances related to trade management across multiple business units
- Must have a previous leadership role on a major SAP transformation project
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization to lead the implementation
- Knowledge and experience in the following tools, disciplines and processes are nice to have: SAP SolMan 7+, Azure DevOps, Quality Center and MS Project
- Solves highly complex problems and lead to a solution within the work team
- Strong influencing, facilitating and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in timelines and sequences
- Adaptability and flexibility including the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change
- Consulting background a plus
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement