Step up to the biggest challenge of your career and realize your full potential when your determination meets our dynamic culture.
Our job is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology solutions in the world. We shape, create, and deliver world-class technology capabilities & solutions to accelerate PepsiCo’s global growth across all functions. Come join us for a rewarding opportunity for personal and professional growth as you will have a unique opportunity to leverage your deep functional knowledge and project delivery experience to help deploy PepsiCo’s Global Template built on SAP S/4 and cloud solutions.
As the overall Cross-Functional Team Lead, you will utilize your large scale ERP project implementation leadership experience and functional SAP knowledge to collaborate across workstreams including Order To Cash, Record to Report (Finance), Financial Planning and Analysis, Field Resource and Equipment Service Management, Supply Chain (Short and Long Term Production Planning, Procurement and Production Execution) to deploy PepsiCo’s SAP Global Template (PGT) to our North America Beverage Business Units. You will be part of executing PepsiCo’s Global Technology Strategy while delivering and deploying solution using SAP’s newest technology platform.
- Partner with the project Functional Deployment Solution and Business Process Leads to adopt and deploy the cross-functional integrated PGT end-to-end solution
- Collaborate with the Global Value Stream Process Leads and Solution Design Leads as they support the rollout and assess localization requirements of the PGT SAP solution to in-scope business units
- Support timely decision-making and manage escalations for functional cross-team topics of PGT for largest US bottling group, PepsiCo Bottling Company (PBC) engaging the Global Governance team as needed
- Actively engage and educate business process owners on solution optimization, simplification and standardization capabilities
- Ensure global lift and shift opportunities are deployed across the business units
- Collaborate with all scrum, delivery, deployment and project leadership teams to implement and deploy the PGT solution leveraging SAFe agile methodology
- Work closely and collaborate with onshore and offshore scrum team members to ensure a prioritized and sufficient product backlog for the teams to work against
- Participate in key Sprint planning, retrospectives and other key ceremonies
- Along with scrum team identify, monitor and implement key agreed-upon improvements
- Adopt and adhere to PepsiCo SAFe Agile principles and values:
- Adopt development practices which focus on quality and value, while increasing efficiency, and minimizing waste
- Foster an environment where communication, teamwork, and innovation are encouraged
- Help to implement Agile engineering best practices such as continuous integration, automation of testing and delivery, and continuous peer-review within a team
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- 15+ years of experience configuring, deploying and managing SAP ERP projects across at least 4 functional areas
- Previous leadership roles on a major SAP transformation project
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Strong influencing, facilitating and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments
- Strong functional knowledge over multiple areas in a global capacity
- Ability to work flexible hours based on varying business requirements
- Knowledge and experience in the following tools, disciplines and processes are nice to have: SAP SolMan 7+, MS Azure Dev Ops, Quality Center and MS Project
- Solves highly complex problems across multiple work streams
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in timelines and sequences
- Adaptability and flexibility including the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change
- Consulting background a plus
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement