What Will I Be Doing?
- Organize dairy production at the plant in safe and effective manner to manufacture products according to company’s quality standards timely providing product assortment and quantity as determined by the company’s strategy and operational plans
- Organize the work to develop, introduce, and maintain the safety standards at dairy production plant, to make sure the plant is fully equipped to secure health of the people at the plant and the manufacturing assets
- Ensure preparation and control performance of annual business plans and plant budgets to establish business targets and provide the effective resource planning required to achieve the branch objectives.
- Develop measures and roll out projects to reduce the unit utility costs and losses of raw materials and auxiliary materials.
- Ensure plant project implementation within budget and timing
- Lead all activities to achieve plant productivity targets and other plant CAPEX projects according to plant Annual Operation Plan (AOP)
- Manage the process to set targets and manage production personnel performance (Performance Management Process). Compose the organizational development plan in line with the strategy to develop personnel and set up talents pool. Foster positive rapport within the team.
- Ensure Company’s compliance with foods safety standards, quality systems, Health and Safety Rules, Fire Safety Rules, Environmental Rules and Sanitary Rules. Ensure all the company’s operational activities are planned according to the environmental standards while implementing modern practices in the energy and water consumption
- Establish, develop and maintain relations and communication with the town and district authorities, federal and local regulators, local business and public communities to implement and support co-operation with them based on the legislation, relevant policies and rules
What Skills and Experience Do I Need to Demonstrate?
- Higher technical education in the area of processing and technology
- Minimum 5 years of experience in operations leadership positions, minimum 10 years of overall work experience in production
- Good knowledge of manufacturing and packaging processes technology;
- Working knowledge of quality systems, finance, capital planning, and project cost tracking and forecasting, statistical process control, and manufacturing management systems
- Demonstrated leadership in safety & environmental compliance
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to get results through mentoring others
- Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team building skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-awareness, able to adapt approach, the capability to interact with all levels across the organization (internally and externally)
- Fluent in Russian, Georgian and English on minimum intermediate level
- Demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment
- Experienced MS office user
- Clear, effective and persuasive communication skills
Job Type: Regular